Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Gladiator Girl

       Last Spring, I was in a school, and I took a crazy picture. You see a gladiator girl, principal's office door. The door is brown and open. Inside the office, there are the mother of girl and the principal are talking together. The mother looks angry, and she is going to rotate her daughter. The girl wears a white shirt and a green red, short, skirt, and she has a  purple bruise on his left eye. She sets on a light, brown, chair and she happy. She told me that she was fighting other girl. And I asked her what she feel. She said "I am very happy because I won the wrestling ". In the wall which behind  the girl, there are some certificates and 2 pictures were drawn on them a boy and a girl. In the right, you see a green handle, and inside it there are folders. Indeed, the girl is really crazy and happy about her craziness.

10 comments:

  1. from Linda Wesley:

    This is one of my favorite Norman Rockwell paintings! I wonder what the other person in the fight looked like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Sultan! I especially like your title

    ReplyDelete
  3. good descrition,she must be happy to be gladiator girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the movie, "Gladiator", 4 years ago.
    When I saw this paragraph, I think that.
    I also think that your title is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This description is great!
    and I like you title

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your discription. :)
    And, I like the title, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I like the tittle too, it is original!
    well, also i liked the paragraph!

    ReplyDelete