Sunday, October 10, 2010

The View from my Window

    
         It's really nice when you wake up and see a beautiful view. Actually you feel very comfortable if you see a nice view. Today, After I woke up this morning, I looked through my window to see the view. It was really beautiful. The weather was cloudy and rainy, so the sky was dark. There is a small park. There are a lot of tall trees and large area of grass. They  The trees where around the park looked like partition, and there are dark green. I saw a large space of green grass in the middle of the park, and water spots were everywhere. It looked like a large green carpet. My neighbors sometimes play baseball there. Between my window and the park, there are many people were walking and doing exercise, and many cars. They are different model, and each car has different color. Indeed, I couldn’t come to classes that day because I wanted to sit there and see a nice view. It really was the nicest view I have seen in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment