Thursday, August 26, 2010

Introducing Myself




Hello! My name is Sultan Althunayan . I was born in Riyadh. My family is from Alqassim City. It is north of Riyadh. My family is very big. I have six sisters and two brothers. My parent is still alive. I speak Arabic. I finished high school in Riyadh. My favorite subject were Math 107 and Algebra 102, and my least favorite  subject was Chemistry 101. I started my own business, then I stopped it. I am studying English to pass the TOEFL test to go to a university to study industrial engineering. My hope is to graduate from the university and be a great engineer and go back to my country. I do not have a special talent. My hobbies are swimming, soccer, camping and playing cards. In my free time, I go to the desert to visit our camels or visit my friend to play  soccer or cards together.

5 comments:

  1. Nice job, Sultan. I have a question and a comment for you. Why did you start a business and then end it? My comment is that I don't like chemistry either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that because it failed.
    just to be honest it is veery boring , and hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sultan this is a great paragraph I hope that you succsed and pass hte Toefl exam and go back to the country and be proud of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI, Sultan. Wow! Your family is very big.
    I hope you get a good TOEFL grade.
    I think you can do it.
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete