Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Father


My Father



The person who made a big different in my life is my father. His name is Abdulrahman. He is 58 years old. He has many good characteristics. For example, he is kind, honest, gentle, intelligent, and patient. He always encourages me to do the best that I can. He teaches me how I can depend on myself. He develops my intellectual skills like getting the best decision at the best time and thinking carefully, and he develops my personal skills like how to treat many kinds of people. I feel gratitude toward him.



2 comments:

  1. He is great.
    I hope you learn many good things :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has many great characteristics.
    Your so luck. :)
    I agree about J.T said.
    I think, you should lean his characteristics. Because he's a good father!! :D

    ReplyDelete